Terms and Conditions
I have read and agree to the following terms & conditions prior to selling diabetic products to DiabeticTestStrips.org. By participating in the sale of any and/or all diabetic products to DiabeticTestStrips.org, I, as the seller, understand and agree to the following terms & conditions:
1. My legal age is 18 years or older.
2. DiabeticTestStrips.org will not compensate me for the sale of any diabetic product or diabetic product box or container that:
- Has been damaged in any way, including tampering or breakage of the product box’s original seal, product or product box damage, or any kind of label defacement or damage
- Comes in a vial. DiabeticTestStrips.org only accepts products shipped in boxes with original, undamaged seals that show no signs or indications of tampering.
- Has expired according to the date on the product box at the time of delivery to DiabeticTestStrips.org.
NOTE: DiabeticTestStrips.org prefers expiration dates of ten (10) months or longer; however, DiabeticTestStrips.org may accept and pay for diabetic products that are within ten (10) months from their expiration dates or have recently expired. Please contact us for current pricing.
NOTE: The condition of any diabetic products I sell to DiabeticTestStrips.org is my sole responsibility and I will not hold DiabeticTestStrips.org liable in any way whatsoever for the condition of these items upon arrival at the DiabeticTestStrips.org place of business.
3. The minimum number of boxes of diabetic products accepted by DiabeticTestStrips.org is five (5). Shipments of less than five (5) boxes will not be accepted for compensation to me by DiabeticTestStrips.org and will be returned to me with advance payment by me to cover shipping costs; otherwise, DiabeticTestStrips.org will not return shipments of less than five (5) boxes. There is no maximum number of boxes of diabetic products accepted by DiabeticTestStrips.org.
4. Final values of diabetic items I send to DiabeticTestStrips.org are non-negotiable and determined solely by DiabeticTestStrips.org at the time of their arrival to DiabeticTestStrips.org. This final value may be less than the amount estimated or quoted to me by DiabeticTestStrips.org and may be determined by DiabeticTestStrips.org to be zero ($0.00). DiabeticTestStrips.org makes no claims for fair market value in its compensation for any or all diabetic products it may purchase from me.
5. The diabetic products I am selling to DiabeticTestStrips.org have not been lost or stolen and legally belong to me and have not been procured by illegal means. The diabetic items I sell to DiabeticTestStrips.org are lawfully owned or possessed by me. In the event that any items I have sold to DiabeticTestStrips.org are found to have been lost or stolen, DiabeticTestStrips.org is under no obligation whatsoever to accept these items, nor compensate me for them in any way whatsoever to include any and all shipping costs.
6. DiabeticTestStrips.org carries no obligation to return diabetic products for which I have not provided in advance of shipment full shipping costs to DiabeticTestStrips.org.
7. Upon receipt and inspection of diabetic items I send to DiabeticTestStrips.org, I agree to the transference of any and all rights, titles and/or interests in the items to DiabeticTestStrips.org.
8. Neither DiabeticTestStrips.org nor any of its partners or affiliates carries any liability to me to exceed the final value that has been assessed by DiabeticTestStrips.org for any and all diabetic items I sell to DiabeticTestStrips.org. This agreement includes and is not limited to any indirect, consequential, special or punitive, incidental or exemplary damages that are foreseen or unforeseen including possible damages DiabeticTestStrips.org has been advised of that may arise from this agreement.
9. As permitted under the fullest extent of the law, any dispute between DiabeticTestStrips.org and me with regard to my participation in the DiabeticTestStrips.org diabetic supply buying program will be settled by arbitration as governed by the Federal Arbitration Act in the State of Florida with each party responsible for one-half of the costs of any or all legal arbitration proceeding(s). By entering into this Agreement, I waive all rights to a jury trial and agree to bring only claims within my capacity as an individual and not as a plaintiff or class member of a professed class or representative meeting.